Affordable monthly fixed fee Employment Law & HR services
With the distraction of increasingly complex and costly employment legislation directly affecting the profitability of many businesses across the UK, it could be time to look at how our expertise can allow you to focus on what you do best.
Organisations turn to us not only because they are facing more frequent employment disputes that are of a greater cost but also because the insurance or HR advisors they have engaged as protection are failing them. Unregulated and unqualified advisers in call centres and cleverly constructed insurance get out clauses are often leaving clients confused and exposed.
To help employers deal with these problems, we have launched a dedicated Employment Law Protection Scheme for our clients, RR Protect.
How RR Protect works
All services are carried out by regulated and qualified Solicitors and upon sign up to the Scheme, your company will be allocated a dedicated member of our team to handle your matters.
The Scheme provides an easy and cost-effective way to remove the risk and burden of any claims from your employees and is provided on an affordable monthly fixed cost basis.
(1) The Audit / Health Check
On signing up to the Scheme, your policies and practices will be reviewed in order for us to get to know your business and establish how to bring you up to date with the latest legislation to achieve compliance within the law.
If any changes/updates need making following the review, we will contact you to advise of the same and discuss any additional costs, if needed.
(2) Expert Advice / Ongoing Support
You will be given direct and unlimited (unlike other schemes that limit the amount of advice given per month) employment law & HR advice by a qualified Solicitor. On calling or emailing us with any employee queries that you have, your dedicated Solicitor will give clear advice that is in the best interest of your business.
You will also receive monthly employment law updates and have free access and attendance to any webinars or seminars that we hold.
How RR Protect is unique
Our scheme is operated by dedicated professionals who understand our clients’ specific needs. We are not a call centre.
- We will deliver a hands-on practical solution to problems and will advise you how to avoid future claims arising.
- We enable you to budget for and cap all your Employment costs.
- We seamlessly handle claims in your best interests through special arrangements with insurers.
RR Protect will save you time and money but are not the only benefits:
- Financial Certainty: You can set a budget for employment law costs, knowing that there will be no unexpected pay-outs, just a fixed cost to protect your balance sheet.
- Cash Flow Friendly: Spread the cost of the insurance and employment law via instalments through a monthly payment facility.
- Flexible & Suitable: You decide on the best price and insurance cover options to suit your needs as the package can be tailored around your exact requirements.
- Accessible: No call centres or restrictive confusing advice. You can be fully confident when dealing with staffing issues because a dedicated Solicitor is just a phone call away and we can attend your offices if necessary.
- Regulated Expert Advice: We are regulated by the Law Society and are required to act in your best interests. Tackle employment conflicts before they arise and receive clear advice on the possible consequences of business decisions relating to your employees, or where you may breach insurance cover before you act.
All of the above for an affordable monthly fixed fee based on the number of employees your organisation has. Contact us for a quote tailored to your business today.
Optional Add-Ons to further help your business and employees
Through our trusted partnership with Albion Legal Services, we can also offer an insurance policy to protect your business against the costs of any unavoidable employee claims. The available optional policy fits seamlessly with our RR Protect service and pays out on the legal costs of an employment dispute, covers settlement and the costs of awards too.
We are also able to offer a complete all-in-one HR Management Software Solution for your entire business which will not only streamline your HR processes but will also save you time and money. Read more here.
The mental health and wellbeing of your employees is essential to a thriving, productive business. We work in partnership with employee health specialists BHSF to offer you a 24/7 employee support helpline facility from as a little as £10 + VAT per annum, per employee. Find out more here.