Our results driven, expert team are here to provide you with a wide range of insightful and considered bespoke legal solutions to help you achieve your objectives and goals, whether an individual or a business.
Who we are
As a well-known and reputable law firm in Sunderland, Richard Reed Solicitors is recognised throughout Wearside and right across the North East for our dedication to the outstanding provision of legal services to both individual and commercial clients.
We have a long and well-respected history, with Richard Reed himself establishing the business back in 1948. We are very proud of our heritage and it’s close to our hearts in everything we do. We have come a long way since 1948 and the firm has gone from strength to strength, year after year.
Fast forward now to the 2020’s, with our dynamic and forward-thinking leadership team in place, we are taking the firm to new heights with lots of exciting plans for growth ahead.
Investment has been and continues to be made to ensure that our firm’s further evolution is achieved, with the needs of both our clients and employees in mind. We have invested in new IT systems to ensure more efficient case handling/management. We have launched new areas of law so that our clients have access to a full and comprehensive complement of legal services and we have also introduced a range of employee benefits to help our colleagues thrive within our working environment.
The whole team here at Richard Reed pride themselves on the delivery of the highest possible standard of legal services and client care. We do this not only through our expert legal knowledge but also with a down to earth and friendly approach. This is evidenced by the amazing feedback that we regularly receive from our clients, some of which you can read below.
Our Core Values
Our firm’s values influence, guide and structure all we do for you as a client of Richard Reed and when we are interacting with our colleagues. We are:
- Results driven: We get the job done. Our team are motivated and driven to succeed and we pour passion and energy into every case to ensure a positive and satisfactory outcome for our clients.
- Agile: No two people or businesses are the same. We adapt our approach and services to match the requirements of our clients and those of our colleagues.
- Proactive: We work with clients and our colleagues to consciously strive to anticipate, identify and prevent future problems from happening.
- Teamwork: We know first-hand just how much our clients can benefit from us having a collaborative team approach. All our employees, each with their own expert knowledge and skill, actively come together to work as a team, in all aspects of our business. This approach allows us to ensure our clients receive full and the best advice, every step of the way.
- Supportive: We welcome and invite conversations with both our clients and colleagues alike. We embrace and respect individual opinion and will take the time to listen and offer solutions.
At Richard Reed, we strive to offer the highest quality service and value for money and we appreciate that some of our clients may like to know how much our fees are before contacting us to discuss their needs. With that in mind, we have set out pricing information here on the following services:
- Residential Conveyancing
- Debt Recovery
- Employment Law Tribunals for Unfair or Wrongful Dismissals
Our Complaints Policy
Richard Reed are committed to providing high quality legal services to our clients. In the event that something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. For more information on how to do that, please read our complaints policy here.