If you are considering purchasing or selling an agricultural property or are looking into renewable energy schemes, we can advise you on the steps to take to ensure you achieve the most positive outcome.
Ever changing agricultural regulations and laws mean now, more than ever, that it is vital to have a legal expert on board that can provide you with first class advice, whilst having the benefit of in-depth knowledge of the agricultural sector.
Ian Cowan, Solicitor and Farmer can ensure your requirements are fully understood in order to provide you with a service which is tailored to your individual needs. He can help with:
- Sales and purchases of estates, farms, land and country houses
- Secured lending on agricultural property
- Agricultural Holdings Act 1986 tenancies and Farm Business Tenancies
- Residential tenancies for farm cottages
- The Basic Payment Scheme, Environmental Stewardship and other support
- Farm business re-organisation and restructuring
- Rights of way
- Development, clawback arrangements, options, promotion and pre-emption agreements
- Restrictive covenants
- Partnerships, share farming and contracting arrangements
- Renewable energy
- Sporting, grazing and common rights