Our specialist team are experts in all areas of Family Law including divorce, separation, finances and matters involving children.
Our family solicitors are passionate about taking the time to understand our clients’ needs and have an excellent reputation for ensuring the best results possible.
We can help with:
- Child Care Proceedings
- Children Law
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Collaborative Law
- Domestic Violence/Abuse Advice
- Financial Issues & Settlements
- Legal Aid
Our family law department has members of the following key associations to enhance our ability to help you, including:
- Resolution – An organisation of family lawyers committed to a constructive approach to the practice of family law
- Collaborative Law – A practice that offers more creative and flexible solutions to resolve family disputes
- The Law Society Children Panel – Demonstrates our awareness, knowledge and expertise in children law proceedings and the representation of children and parents in such proceedings
- The Law Society Family Panel – Members have shown that they have and will maintain the required level of competence and knowledge as defined by the Law Society, in the area of family law.
Family Law services are offered on a legal aid basis (where eligible) or we can discuss options around fixed fees or pay as you go facilities. You can find out more information regarding legal aid eligibility here