Commercial landlord and tenant disputes
Our expert dispute resolution solicitors recognise that a dispute relating to a commercial lease can be time consuming and may affect your investment as a landlord or your business, as a tenant.
As soon as complications arise, it is essential you work with a legal team that can react quickly whilst providing clear and tactical advice so that the issues you are facing are resolved before they escalate further.
Our team will identify the best strategy for you to enable you to achieve your goals and provide cost effective solutions to minimise the impact that disputes can have on a business.
We can assist with:
- Alterations and change of use
- Breach of covenant
- Break rights and surrenders
- Business lease renewals and extensions
- Commercial property rent arrears
- Commercial lease termination
- Disrepair for commercial property
- Forfeiture (Section 146 Notice)
- Insolvency (landlord or tenant)
- Rent reviews
- Service charge disputes