Lifetime Planning / Lasting Power of Attorney
There are lots of things we can do during our lifetime to ensure that our wishes are met and our family is protected after our death.
There are also steps we can take to plan for old age or plan for a time when we may not have the capacity to make our own decisions.
Our specialist team can help you and your family with:
- Lasting Powers of Attorney for Property and Financial Affairs
- Lasting Powers of Attorney for Health and Welfare
- General Powers of Attorney
- Registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney and Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Applications to the Court of Protection
Check out what some of our past clients have to say about our Wills, Trusts & Probate team and the services they provide here.