Role & Person Specification: Marketing & Business Support Executive
We are seeking an experienced, ambitious, energetic and dedicated Marketing & Business Support Executive to assist our firm with its continued and steady growth, whilst helping us to maximise the efficiency of our organisation.
Working directly with our Managing Director, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Assist our MD in the creation, development and implementation of our firm’s marketing and business development strategy.
- Help to identify new and effective marketing and business development initiatives.
- Implement successful marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with our retained partners on advertising, print, press, photography, SEO and others.
- Manage our website, social media and other digital platforms.
- Draft valuable and engaging content for both the website and social media.
- Raise awareness of our business and services via attendance at networking events, whilst managing networking across the business and taking the lead on expos and other showcases, to include our own seminars.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing third parties, clients, and referrers.
- Manage our client feedback.
- Lead on our charity/community involvement.
- Manage the marketing and business development expenditure and budget.
- Produce management reports on activity, results and ROI.
- Assist our Managing Director and wider board with any business management support needs.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The successful candidate may be required to undertake other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of our firm.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Already have experience in a similar role, ideally gained within the legal sector although other professional services backgrounds will be considered.
- Have a record in sales, business development and winning new business.
- Be able to demonstrable numeracy, forecasting and strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Be ambitious and have a commitment to self-development.
- Have flexibility in approach and a willingness to work outside normal office hours, if required.
- Be able to deliver under pressure and meet deadlines, working with a proactive approach to working on own initiative.
- Have a good working knowledge of social platforms and how to maximise engagement. Experience of paid social media is also an advantage.
- Be able to think creatively and innovatively.
- Have problem solving skills.
- Be articulate with an eye for detail.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be approachable and have excellent listening skills.
- Good time management and planning skills and ability to prioritise.
- Have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), WordPress or other website management system.
Interested in this role? Apply without delay by sending your CV with a covering letter to [email protected] or call Sarah on 0191 567 0465 for a confidential chat.