Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we have remained open for business, providing our full range of legal services without interruption, and this second lockdown will be no different.
- Whilst many of us will be working remotely from home, our experts will continue to be available to assist with your personal or business related legal needs.
- We will continue to progress our clients’ cases without delay and to the excellent standard that our clients have come to expect.
- We will also be able to assist new clients with any legal issues that arise.
- During lockdown, all communications with our clients will be carried out via telephone, email or video conferencing, such as Zoom or FaceTime.
- Face to face meetings will be only booked where it’s absolutely necessary. Face masks will be worn, sanitiser provided and social distancing will be adhered to at all times.
Should you need any further information about our services during these challenging times, please do not hesitate to contact us: