Following the government guidance, we have taken the steps to temporarily close our office at 3-6 Frederick Street, Sunderland SR1 1NA to the public.
All post will continue to be monitored and passed to the fee earner or their assistant who is dealing with that matter. We take the health of our team very seriously and they are all set up with secure remote working systems. Our legal teams will though continue to deal with our clients’ matters by email, over the telephone or using video communication where we can.
We want to reassure that we’ll continue to provide the same high levels of service
To make working easier and safer for everyone, we would like to ask you to help us by:
- Sending any documentation to us by email wherever possible – if you don’t have it, ask a family member or friend that does to help you.
- If you need to get in touch, please call 0191 567 0465 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alternatively, you can contact your legal expert directly and you can find their email address: https://www.richardreed.co.uk/team/
- If you have a face to face appointment arranged with us, this will now be done over the telephone or by video conferencing system if possible. We will call you at the appointment time. If there’s any reason why a telephone appointment isn’t suitable, please let us know and we’ll do our best to make alternative arrangements.
We have taken steps to make sure our colleagues can continue to manage your case
- Our lawyers can securely access your case files when working remotely
- We have a robust IT system in place that supports all of our colleagues working remotely at the same time and to ensure that your personal information and details of your case are kept confidential.
- Our office telephone number (091 567 0465) will be answered as normal.
We are still very much open for business. Should you need any advice or have an enquiry that you would like to speak to us about, please call us on 0191 567 0465 or email: email@example.com