COVID-19: Keeping you safe
CONTINUING TO KEEP YOU SAFE WHEN VISITING OUR OFFICES
Despite restrictions being removed by the Government, we will continue to do everything we can to limit the spread of COVID-19 in order that we keep you and our staff safe when attending our offices.
1. We will still be limiting the number of visitors to our offices at any one time. With that in mind, we ask that anyone wishing to attend our offices, please book a pre-arranged appointment by contacting us on 0191 567 0465 or emailing us at email@example.com
2. For those that are not quite comfortable with a face-to-face meeting yet, we will still be able to communicate with you via telephone, email or video conferencing such as Skype, Zoom or Teams.
3. If you have booked a face-to-face appointment, please aim to arrive at your given time to ensure that we can safely accommodate you.
4. If you cannot attend your appointment, please telephone us to let us know.
5. For those that just simply want to drop off documents or other items, these can be posted via our letter box system at the entrance to our office. You will not need a pre-arranged appointment to do this. All that we ask is that you place your documentation in a sealed envelope and clearly mark it with the name of the person it is intended for and also your Richard Reed file reference number.
6. Whilst it is no longer a legal requirement to wear a face mask or covering, you are more than welcome to do so when visiting us. Some of our team may continue to wear a face mask or covering too. Please speak with your Solicitor or another member of our team, if you have any concerns about this.
7. To also keep everyone safe, we will still refrain, for the time being, from shaking hands with you or using any other contact welcome gestures and we will maintain a two metre distance from you at all times.
8. On arrival, please take a seat in the reception area, whilst observing our social distancing signage and the markers on the floor. These are designed to keep you and our staff safe.
9. We will continue to provide hand sanitiser in our reception area and interview rooms which you are more than welcome to use. Please also be assured that our premises are being regularly cleaned and that all our staff will wash their hands and/or sanitise them before meeting with you.
10. Unfortunately, we will still be unable to offer you any refreshments and we must reserve the use of our bathroom facilities for our staff only. We do hope that no offence will be taken by this and hope that you understand.
Thank you for continuing to help us to keep you and our staff safe.
If you have any concerns or questions about visiting our offices, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0191 567 0465 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org